As we are currently living in an uncertain and ever changing set of circumstances, we wanted to offer this page to keep you current with our companies' updated strategies and policies as we strive to make the best decisions for overall public health and safety. This is where you will find the most updated information as changes occur.
June 25, 2020
We are now settled into our new location at 980 Adelaide St. S. in London ON. We are currently working on orders placed from June 22nd/23rd, so we are almost back to regular processing times! We will be closed for our Summer Vacation next week (June 29th - July 3rd), so all orders placed during this time will be filled in sequence upon our return.
At this time, there are still some issues with delay in our supply chain. Not all products are affected, but some packaging products have been. We are happy to say that we have ETA's on packaging products for July.
All shopping is currently online and for those orders that are to be picked up will remain 'curbside pickups' for the summer. At this time, we ask that you make a pick up appointment so we can have your order ready to go for you. These instructions are included in your 'Ready for Pick Up' email.
May 7th, 2020
Please note that due to reduced staff, orders have been taking longer than usual to process. However, we are excited to announce that our team will be returning on Monday. They are a magical crew that will get us back to regular processing times quickly. This also means that we will be offering curbside pick ups starting Monday, May 11th by appointment only. More details will be included with your 'Order Ready' email.
Pick up procedure:
- Choose pick up at check out.
- When your order is ready, we'll send you an email asking that you get back to us with your desired pick up day and time.
- When your appointment is made, please be sure to be on time. When you arrive, simply give us a call with your order number. We'll pop your order outside for you. Please note that we will continue to observe social distancing measures, so your pick up will be contact free. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
March 30th, 2020
As we work to get your orders out, we'd like to thank you for your continued patience. We ask that you double check your order before submission to ensure accuracy. We are unable to make changes to submitted orders. Our focus is to get your orders processed and out to you as quickly as possible. If you need to get in touch, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are currently working without an office staff, but we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
March 26th, 2020
First, we would like to thank you for your cooperation as we move from day to day with new policies to ensure that we do our part in contributing to the solution. With this goal at the forefront, we have opted to reduce our numbers in the workplace. If we all work together in social distancing and staying home, we will be able to get back to business as usual sooner, rather than later. So this means as of March 27th, we will be operating on a skeleton crew. We will continue to process and ship orders, but it will affect processing time. We will do our best to keep you posted on the front page of the website for the latest processing times. We will not be able to accommodate rush order requests. In the interest of keeping orders moving out of the warehouse, we will not be manning the phone. However, we will be checking messages each day, so you may certainly leave a voicemail if you need to. The best way to contact us at this time is via email @ email@example.com. Also note that we may not be checking facebook frequently, so there will be a delayed response for a message sent that way.
The showroom will remain closed and pick ups will not be an option during this time. It is important that people stay home! However, orders will continue to be shipped via FedEx or Canada Post. If would like to send your own courier for pick up (FedEx, UPS, Purolator etc), please be sure to check our shipping policies for these guidelines. Personal pick ups will not be accepted.
As always, please consult this page for all updates. Stay well!
March 24th, 2020
As the current situation changes, we are responding in ways that we believe will protect the health and safety of our customers and staff. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
- As of today, we are no longer accepting pick up orders. This option has been disabled for the time being. All orders will be shipped out. We will continue to ship out orders for as long as we are permitted AND Canada Post and/or Fedex continue to pick up. Rest assured that we will make every adjustment required to comply with the most updated rules and regulations that will allow for us to continue to get your orders shipped out.
For those pick up orders previously submitted, please pick these up today. When you arrive:
- Please call us with your order number: 519-685-3111. We will bring your order out to you.
March 23rd, 2020
There are new instructions for pick up orders. There are no changes to ship outs.
"To ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff members, we are now implementing a ‘one at a time’ policy in the showroom. Payments cannot be accepted in the showroom at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please note that each customer will only be stepping inside the door, so you can easily see if someone is already in the showroom."
- Only 1 person permitted in at a time.
- Payments cannot be accepted in the showroom.
- Make sure that you have your order number ready BEFORE stepping into the showroom.
- The door will alert us that you have arrived. We will be with you shortly.
As of March 17th, we are asking customers to submit their orders online only.
- Ship out orders will be shipped as per usual
- Pick up orders can be submitted online only. While the showroom is still open for pick ups during regular showroom hours, we are unable to take orders in the showroom. Please be sure that when you have submitted your pick up order with your payment so that we can get it filled promptly. You may give us a call after placing the order if you would like to request a specific pick up time OR you will receive an email as soon as your order is ready for pick up.
IMPORTANT: When picking up your order, be sure that you have received confirmation that it is ready for pick up AND that you have your order number ready when you approach the counter. Please be conscientious of keeping a safe distance (6 feet) from others when visiting the showroom. Also, we ask that if you are with a group, that only one member come in to pick up. As always, your order number is required at pick up.